uspostalserviceHoliday mail is starting to arrive! What better way to feel the joy of the season than with a Gingerbread Houses stamp AND a Santa and sleigh postmark?!
- mln24I want!!!
- melissafbermanHey @uspsstamps I have some vintage holiday/Christmas stamps that don't have a value printed on them. How can I find the value or know if they are legal to use? (I tried. Emailing customer service but never got a response)
- thisluciddream@honeyd_sunshine Google around to find the value. The problem you may run into is when you use them. Some postal workers aren't well informed about vintage postage (especially the value of nondenominational stamps). Maybe you'll see your stamps here: http://stamps.org/userfiles/file/albums/Nondenominated.pdf
- thisluciddream@honeyd_sunshine I would suggest going to a post office window armed with this, actually (since it comes from USPS itself): http://pe.usps.gov/text/qsg300/Q604a.htm
- melissafberman@thisluciddream thank you so much!! Thankfully I have enough to et my holiday cards out, but I'm definitely going to go with that info! Thanks for your help!!
- mln24I dodnt get any of these
Log in to like or comment.