teavanateaBrew Tip: Bitter taste = singed tea leaves. Check your temperature and time! #PerfectCup
- mbull1887Maybe that's why I've been having bitter tea
- nicolemknutsonxo@pittsburghpenguins1887 if you are blending teas also, follow the instructions for the tea that has a lower temp and lower time.
- kira_aniceChampagne sangria punch!!
- genuinepiquedinterest@pittsburghpenguins1887 Don't cook your tea on the stove prior to steeping it with water.
- rmheywardBe especially careful w/ green and white tea.
- josephsorbaraGuys whom runs this account? @teavanatea
- wolf_q8iBeen drinking peach nd jassmin tea for months now want to try something new nd fruity and advice ??
- _jamie07I think that's wild orange blossom tea 😋
- lishhm#perfectcup #teavana #tea #yummy #instagood #smile #fresh
- silvia_melisssa😍😋it so good!!!!
- leahlolly@peacejamiepeace it's actually blood Orange blossom, and it's amazing!
- ckcandy07@naif454 الشاي هذا خقق خقق جداًً
Log in to like or comment.