thesartorialistAlberto and I at Pitti Upmo, Florence
- cassielassyand me* (not "I").
- saltycaro@cassielassy 👍
- williamzitser@cassielassy @saltycaro There, their, they're.
- biondanaturale"And I" is correct since both are subjects of the sentence @cassielassy
- chozzerx@biondanaturale it's actually "and me". If it said Albert and I ARE at, then I would be correct
- marcellaabate@biondanaturale @chozzerx @cassielassy does it really matter? We get the point!
- emancarrillo@biondanaturale @chozzerx is correct. The easiest way to check is to remove the "Albert and" part and see how the sentence reads.
- dariolofinowow, plenty of professors here..
- richardparkerca@tarie83 pedants get around..
- dariolofino@richardparker_ you're right, so sad btw..
- scavatoniLooking very Steve McQueen
- wisardd@mylaoctavia dude on the right seems like an old man you'd like haha.
- eeeeweissAlberto and me, not Alberto and I
- affyableActually, 'Alberto and I' might sound a bit old school, but it is definitely grammatically correct :p
- mrkirnazabete@thesartorialist Scott ... U look so great in this pic ... Been for ever since we have seen you at KZ come visit soon
- hantonbcnAlberto! Uauuuu
- vegasstyleguyAlberto looks like a hip Italian cousin of mitt Romney.
- oscartresanQue grande , Alberto!
Log in to like or comment.