thebrowneyedbakerMy very first batch of homemade peanut butter!
- anaisalopezIt isn't the same :(
- thebrowneyedbaker@anaisalopez I actually think it's better! I've been fresh-grinding it at the grocery store, and just finally made my own. So much more peanut flavor than store-bought.
- ginnyfeltonphotoMy grandmother did it for years, as it's pretty much the only way I'll eat it!
- anaisalopezI like the flavor, but absolutely can't stand the texture!! :( I would love to love it since is better for your health, but I just can't
- foodiewithfamI loooooooove homemade peanut butter with a little slug of honey mixed in at the end!
- bkgurlThis simple pic totally jarred a memory of my granny. She never bought peanut butter she just roasted peanuts and then threw them in the blender. I remember sitting at the kitchen table cracking peanut shells for roasting and getting my hands popped for eating more than I was putting in the bowl.
- candymichelle08Wouldn't you get better, smoother results in a food processor?
- reshash1Cant wait for the recipe to be sent :-)
- serenabakessimplyfromscratchI just about licked the screen...Yum!
- janepittThis looks exactly like the ground monster Luke almost falls into in Return of the Jedi. I'm a geek.
- lindsayannbakesYum! Gonna make something fun with it?!
- averiesunshineCONGRATS! Life changing, right! :)
- dinky_leeMmmmm makes me want peanut butter now
- amazinggracekyummy and very healthy
Log in to like or comment.