doutzenMore #behindthescenes with @alessandraambrosio & @jimmyfallon for our #vanityfair cover shoot😊
- elle_mcMaybe it was real... @annamcfly5
- victusdiligitHij boft
- rach.wilkinsThe water was cold and so they wore boots which were probably photoshopped out and replaced with heels. Heels are also hard to walk in sand with, the girls would have sunk so that's another reason why photoshop was mostest likely used to replace the shoes. If they wore heels the heels would've gotten wet and the photographer didn't want that effect. So yeah I guess that's why @mssmstk
- lexy_hamiltonOr maybe they just changed shoes? You there's this thing called wearing more than one outfit? @rachwilkins_
- rach.wilkinsYeah that's a possibility. I was just stating my opinion which I thought made sense to me. Doesn't mean you or anybody else has to agree with it. The heels in the cover weren't wet so that's why I thought the boots were photoshopped out to heels for the final cover. I'm entitled to an opinion and so are you so no need to be rude about it. Who really cares anyway? The cover turned out incredible no matter what happened behind the scenes. @lexy_camille
- qaitlyn@rachwilkins_ that seems like the most logical explanation, shame some people didn't have at least half a brain to believe it. If they looked at the cover they'd see the heels are dry, not sandy, not sunk in the sand and there isn't even any shoe prints in the sand of any type. So they either just walked straight though the water in boots, or the boot prints were photoshopped from the sand as well.
- doutzen@hairbychristiaan danku 😉😊
- rach.wilkinsThank you! It's just logic! It makes sense x. @caitlynzeug
- shenna_s_my_name😍Gewoon super! 😁👍
- emourecomYou need a bigger light!!! (irony) hahaha ;)
- marbehilBut on the cover you're wearing stillettos. Were they edited on?
- elena_parker124nice pic
- marlenebringAnd the girls has no cloths and the Guy is powerfull in a suit.
- sietske_wiersmaxwow cool
- suai@marlenebring ha exactly.
- fefe_st_remyCool love all 3! 👍👍
- tomcolletti@paul_murray lighting is on point
Log in to like or comment.