muskhaven_on_nassau1/6/14 Walked about a half mile to work. I dressed well enough to be safe. It was immediately clear to me how dangerous these temps are as I set out. The brogues did the trick, but are not recommended for your next K2 expedition.
- muskhaven_on_nassau#frozen #freezing
- eringutierrezHi @brogue_and_cap_toe_battle, this is Erin from @HLNNewsNow. Will you give us your permission to use this picture on @HLNTV?
- muskhaven_on_nassau@HLNNewsNow Sure Erin, that would be fine. Please tag me when you do. Thanks!
- realsolution9I am at -14 here in Chicagoland, just wow.
- muskhaven_on_nassau@sporento yeah...I haven't experienced temps this low for a few years. Stay safe.
- redwingshoesberlinhamburgDear god @brogue_and_cap_toe_battle ... Please keep yourself save!
- muskhaven_on_nassau@redwingamsterdam Haha...thanks. I'm not taking any crazy risks, and I'll be using a car to travel around town for the rest of the day. With the wind factored in, the temperature FEELS like -50°F!!
- muskhaven_on_nassau@_momlady_ since I loaned the Denali out to the guys for their trip, I was left with only one vehicle and it wouldn't turn over :)
- p1pper5@brogue_and_cap_toe_battle thanks for helping the boys out
- muskhaven_on_nassau@p1pper5 I was glad to. They enjoyed the ride!
- muskhaven_on_nassau@jerrymattison weren't no thang
- 1lrgThis weather would suit today's coat, bit mild for it here really!!
- muskhaven_on_nassauI agree. I would be thrilled to find a shearling coat that fits my budget some day @1lrg
- dappertraditionLovely!! Follow our page!!
- azcoditoHow did the soles hold up? Were they hard or slick?
- muskhaven_on_nassauAt -20°, the boots felt like they were made of aluminum. They were slippery too. The windchill made it feel like -60°F that morning!
Log in to like or comment.