giulianarancicRepost: Pizza night with @billrancic @dukerancic and my three adorbs nieces @alexaxxox, Max and Jordana. So funnnn!
- horsegirl001191The look on bills face is telling me he is glad you too have a boy!
- skeenan76Love seeing that Cubs sweatshirt in LA! :)
- joradanaLove your nieces name! Although I'm probably biased, because we share the same name just different spelling! :-)
- mmdickowCousins are the best!
- therealalibeckOmg craziness lol;)
- millerhomelifeDuke is getting so big! And you are definitely not in Chicago if you are outside ;)
- glattal8153Wats with the little girl's head?!
- seokingpinNo way she is eating pizza being that skinny
- patty_alva@laurenpresco dilf
- meeravpazPerfect baby!!!!
- ornellagrahamJ'adore ton mari
- terriboyd49You are simply an inspiration to us all!!
- moorepam1960Bill's one lucky guy!! Getting to hang out with his nieces, nephew and son!! Ha!! Beautiful family!!
- valentinafaiazzaBellissimi!!! Buon anno❤️
- rnstatus09What a good daddy !!
- mommapia#dadonduty love it!!
- kristylinkousBoy meets girl. They fall in love. They get married. For most of us who experience this, the expectation we have for our lives is that we will then have children. For my brother and sister in-law, God decided that "children" for them was not going to follow the traditional path. They were not going to be able to have their own. But God also gave them the hearts to be open to giving love, a home, and a family to a child who is in need. Sometimes we don't understand God's plan, but we have faith that the path He has given us is the one we are meant to be on. Brandon and Lindsey Swan began their family with a beautiful little girl through surrogacy, and now want to expand that little family by adopting a child who needs them. If you've ever desperately wanted something so bad but had no way to get it, times that by a million, and you'll have a tiny glimpse into the heart of those who struggle with fertility. And then if you heart tells you to: give. Give a little, or give a lot, but let's get this family a child who needs love, laughter, arms to hug them, and kisses goodnight. Let's do this because though it's not our path, God has given us all the opportunity to walk with those who need our support. Love to you all! And thank you in advance for giving, or sharing this post, or your positive thoughts, or all of the above! Xoxo https://www.facebook.com/kristy.swan11/posts/10152512168744881
- salimanjiLoveee your #stokke #xplory
Log in to like or comment.