chefazDry ribs at Peg Leg Porker. Ribs are smoked with NOTHING on them to achieve truest expression of smoke and pig. Then special seasoning rub goes on after cooking so that there's no acrid or burnt flavors. The result is something that needs tasting to be believed. #fwcookbook @foodandwinemag
- beau_nolen"Limping ain't easy" ole Carey says...
- rickdieselI just licked my phone @chefaz
- spencer_senzo@95chardx looks awesome, i hate that these places are so far away!
- chefabe@chefaz I eat there twice a week! Serious pork rind action FYI
- tonysinishtajCharlie vergos does it like that.
- mikeskabrandsCarey is a friend of mine... Met him when I demo'd at Kentucky BBQ Fest. GREAT Pitmaster !
- reedjam@chefaz the rub looks thick. Does it overpower the flavor of the smoked pork ribs?
- sunmin_liMy mouth is salivating. Looks tasty!
- nosajbg@sushiotaku new project
- brianrtw82This is what heaven looks like
- madcat302Dry rub is magic dust :)
- bdoogle@steve_katsaros 2nd place
Log in to like or comment.