tmagazineParis meets Dallas Chanel bride
- baileydannIf only people had the consideration to think about other cultures before doing this. Unless Karl did research and got a tribe's blessing, this is considered disrespectful. I love Chanel, but I thought they had.more class than Victoria's Secret.
- alyseclayton@jacobdwalton speechless
- jacobdwalton@alyseclayton I can't.
- alyseclayton@jacobdwalton it's time for a change
- jacobdwalton@alyseclayton oh hunty...been time lol
- onest_homme@carolinedemaigret ; )
- tomboybklynuhmm...just no! I think we in fashion need to have a serious conversation about racism and cultural appropriation. Native American culture is not a trend or accessory.
- eimajjamieMocking sacred ceremonial dress is ugly.
- gracebrandleCrazy cute
- t_closedبليز لايك للصوره رقم 2 بلاكاونت @mish3lalwawan
- denae12edwardstotheworldLove but would look better without feathers
- amy_allain_@tmagazine OMG LOVE THE FEATHERS!
- juggalettebyll@tmagazine love this I would wear it!
- prince0240**huh** dis dress s ugly..
- logancatbobFly bird fly#wierd
- yonnatewcutephillipsyes, this aint no indian festival
- manuthmiewell my marks are:5(average)
- morganlee_lightI've not seen anything like it.
Log in to like or comment.