asasoltanApparently this look was very polarizing. To those of you Lovers, who don't like my Face adornment: Thank you for your feedback, but this is my Style and expression and if you love me, you will accept me as I am. :) And you Lovers who LUV it, you know what it is... One❤️. #Individuality #Priestess #asasoltan #shahs #diamondwater
- waitingtoexhale1124That thing on her face is something women in Egypt wore on their faces. Saw it a lot in movies. This chic is a mess trying too hard to be different.
- makeupbyzebaI love you ❤️
- rosie_emy_armenUr right Asa ;)❤️
- elprincipessa2@fashiontiger13 its Arab not Indian.... and our cultures are pretty intertwined
- sssimee@fashiontiger13 this is not Indian. I know many, including you, do not understand our cultures and blood line are similar, but not the same. That's called racial profiling and it's prejudice. Stating something like this makes you sound quite uneducated. If all else fails, google it😉
- zetagirl10Gotta love people like @fashiontiger13 who try to check people (in all caps at that) then need to be checked themselves for being sooo wrong. Lol bless her soul.
- thatschelle👏 @simeesingh
- lillianshalomJooooon 👊
- hanan_aminaArab culture is very connected and the styles are universal! Keep doing your thang from one middle eastern to another! You're amazing!
- asasoltanphoto @gittemeldgaard
- ali.ir121Ah ah ah
- jennbarthole@akahrer proof!!!
- danfromnewyorkMy dance floor partner ;) you killed that look mama xo
- lioness_on_d_ryyzFYI, in southern parts of Iran like bandar-Abbas....this face covering is part of the traditional women's wear.. And also could be part of other cultures... Just saying
- kitteh_lover_Yea baby :")
- mnalk1شييانيه خالصه هههههههههههههههههههههههه
- _muahz_ca😘I adore that style 😊always have❤️💕
Log in to like or comment.