historyvikingsJewelry shopping for the holiday season? Princess Aslaug already owns some of the hottest items on the #Vikings market.
- ker_bear805Sorry, I don't like the princess. I hope one of those necklaces chokes her out!! #Lagerthaforever
- melcannon2010@kerryberquist I completely agree with you!!!
- ker_bear805The actress who plays her does a GREAT job making her so hateable! @melcannon2010
- iamnatashakellyI agree @kerryberquist!
- angieateathereJust being em all back. #vikings
- novelmissWhat I do love (aside from the jewelry) is HC's determination to try make us like her. Every post of theirs featuring Aslaug is immediately filled with table-flipping and hate lol
- maggie_j_mazing@novelmiss i think most of the hate is because we love lagertha so much, and we see ragnar as betraying her. Meanwhile, their culture is very different than ours, and allows for his actions. I doubt lagertha will love the idea of ragnars mistress, but there's no rule against it. Ill stay open minded toward aslaug until she gives me reason to dislike her. Cant wait for the new season!
- novelmiss@maggie_j_mazing I absolutely agree, I just find the "burn the witch" type hate hilarious on top of HC's frequent mention of her. I can't deny being annoyed with the portrayal of Ragnar's sudden coolness topped off with his seemingly sudden obsession with Aslag. I chalk it up to poor writing/too much happening in one episode.
- echo.of.an.echo.of.a.nekoI'd gladly steal it from her in a place where she died
Log in to like or comment.