tedCheck out this sick spacesuit! Without gravity, our bodies lose muscle quickly, so astronauts have to get even more exercise in space than they do on Earth. MIT professor Dava Newman came up with a novel solution: a skin-tight spacesuit that helps protect astronauts from bone and muscle atrophy. Pictured above, model Deborah Auda backstage at #TEDWomen sporting the spacesuit of the future -- because who wouldn't wear this 24/7?
Photo by @helen_walters
- ted#InventedHere #spacesuit #astronauts
- honey_bear_nelson@arun_chanh @ihashands y'all need to follow TEDx if you're not already. :)
- arun_chanhThanks @honey_bear_nelson
- empowherLooking forward to TEDWomen tonight!
- caruthkI want a suit like that to
- shimin9549Pretty girl
- jnoland22@loganstrid Space yoga pants #Winning
- kamaronnWhere can I see the video of this talk?
Log in to like or comment.