tshoxenreiderWhen you realize on the night of your traditional pj gift exchange that you've finally used up the Christmas gift wrap you've had for years, you wrap presents in grocery bags and construction paper. It works.
- brittreintsThose are pretty grocery bags! We used newspaper last year, including the obits. That made for some interest gift exchanges. :)
- dannielleLooks great!
- karaefleckLove it!
- teenbugKinda love it!
- alsomelissaThey look so coordinated!
- angelajrichterI think they look nice!!
- heidirstoneBetter than my default, "Close your eyes and pick a hand."
- sarahkatelevyI am going to have my kids paint all our extta trader joes bags so I can use them as gift bags year round.
- stephaniecatlettCreative🎁 green 🌲 pretty 🌹
- elizabeth.doddsHa!! Looks great though!!
- avec_la_fleurI always wrap in inside out grocery bags and tie up my packages with embroidery floss.
- kddenfeldLet's see those PJs!
- trishgeelsIs your tree in a bucket? It's really pretty looking.
- awent9Did you use a stamp or something on the paper bag @tshoxenreider ? Soo cute!!
- tshoxenreider@trishgeels yep! Thanks.
- tshoxenreider@awent9 nope, they're just from Whole Foods!
- debs_hannaUm, before I read the caption, I thought you did it on purpose. I actually like it.
- brenners78It looks rustic and crafty. Looks totally on purpose.
Log in to like or comment.