prattprattprattMy nephews and me on a hike near where I grew up. I love my family.
- email@example.com_ he is a cute lumberjack
- amy6363_Awe cute
- kendraprestonLooks kind of like heather lake on Pilchuck. But anywhere up the mount loop can look like that.lol
- jakepowell66It was crazy when I learned that you were actually my old friend Trevor's uncle.
- whynotmomWow! What kid wouldn't love being able to say Chris Pratt was their uncle? I bet nobody believes them either lol!
- fanofallthingschrisprattLove it, Chris. Looks beautiful and very cold where you all hiked.
- beccaagracee@whynotmom I live it lake Stevens and I actually am friends with the one that is the youngest! I swear, I'm not lying for attention at all! His name is Logan and he's a really nice kid!
- beccaagracee@kendrapreston I think it possibly could be the ice caves
- whynotmom@beccaagracee I believe you! I just think it would be super fun to have @prattprattpratt as an uncle!
- crowson5I'm just glad you said "nephews and me" #grammarnazi #sometimes #ithinkitscorrectanyway
- the.real.shim.sladyI know Tristan on the far right
- georgiawaldenI wanted to thank you for being I parks and rec! I'm sitting at home...alone....drinking 5.5% wine (worst mistake ever! Always read the label) and I'm crying with laughter! Honestly amazing, so thank you #nojoke
- emma.maureenNot to be annoying but it's "nephews and I"
- emma.maureenGreat picture tho
- firstname.lastname@example.org you are incorrect. In this case it is "nephews and me". Google it.
- email@example.com If you’re not sure wether to use "me" or "I" in a particular sentence, here's a hint: Take out the other person, and it should be clearer. You wouldnt say, “I on a hike near where I grew up". Therefore "nephews and ME" is correct. - http://learnersdictionary.com/qa/when-to-use-i-and-when-to-use-me
- designsbyashleeIs that up the Mt Loop?
Log in to like or comment.