nomnompaleoBedtime reading before my last night of work: researching Northern Thai cuisine for my trip to Chiangmai (and Hong Kong, too...) #NomNomEatsPDX
- maribelguenagagonzalezAre you trying to tell me something @dag267?
- winterwallace@nomnompaleo my husband and I just ate at pok pok in Portland and it was one of the best meals of our lives.
- jetsetlilypadLoved Pok Pok Vietnamese fish sauce wings
- ilikeitpaleoI'm buying this for a friend! I hear it's an amazing Thai book!
- beth_tastic_You must eat at Pok Pok Noi when you come to Portland. :)
- patronick328Andrew zimmern just posted on FB that this is the cookbook to get if you like Thai.
- anncurtisOmg I'm on my way to Chiang Mai AS WE SPEAK! (Currently in HK). When ya going??
- jandroid773Northern Thai food is my favorite
- cristinapok@sydpok :)
- nomnompaleo@paleoinmelbourne I totally want to visit! Maybe in June...
- nomnompaleo@healthy4us I'm not a MD or nutritionist so I can't give you any advice. But please don't stress too much about what you're eating! Maybe @sustainabledish can help?
- nomnompaleo@annmchughcurtis Later this month!
- nomnompaleo@beth_tastic_ I have! I'm going to go there again in January.
- nomnompaleo@annawtill Thanks for the tips!
- anncurtis@nomnompaleo fantastic! Have so much fun! I'll let you know of any cool spots to hit up :-)
- realfoodagenda@nomnompaleo I'm in Norway/Portugal/India in June. You'll have to time it so we actually get to meet! 👍🙌🌴 oMG I had the biggest laugh at your childhood cake staring photos. Brilliant!!! 😂😂😂
- nomnompaleo@healthy4us Ahh! I remember being super hungry all the time when I was nursing! Eat until you're not hungry. Love your baby and yourself. 😘
- nomnompaleo@paleoinmelbourne wow! What a trip! I'll let you know if and when we visit Australia & NZ.
- realfoodagenda@nomnompaleo awesome! We can do a book-event together if you ever pop by our shores! I'm Norwegian so I go home every year. I'll visit US in 3 years or so. 👍
- ayamatsubaGreat book! 👍
Log in to like or comment.