- jelly310I work for an aveda salon, how do I go about training to be an Aveda makeup artist, for aveda company not just at a salon?
- paulbenjamin_mua_hair_educator@jelly310 ask your Boss or sdp !!!! You can always apply at your AVEDA Academy nearby
- jelly310Thank you :)
- totallywild@jelly310 tell your sdp you are interested in the purefessional path for makup. Take janells classes in January at the advanced academy in NYC, she should have two back to back. Take them both. Continue to educate yourself and be passionate about what you love. Above all, work as hard as you can and never slow down.
- _rosesqueDoes aveda offer make up training in NYC? I didn't think that they did @totallywild
- totallywild@rosemsimpson yeah, she has two classes before each fashion week. She's insanely talented
- _rosesqueThanks. Will check it out @totallywild
- dantebluthat's awesome great news I'm also interested in trading for an platform artist specializing in color where and how do I start
- danteblualso are there any color classes that avail is giving in the West Covina area@danteblu
Log in to like or comment.