gracialouiseWith a siamese cat upon the shoulder, we head to the veterinary clinic.
- gracialouise#Omar #siamesecat #siamesecatuponhershoulder #tothevets #theonlywaytotravel #thisistuesday #thisissummer #stripes #catsofinstagram
- misterpercyYes, what a handsome pair! Om's sees no other way to travel. X
- jillkellettGoodluck little one x @gracialouise
- gracialouisePoor Om's has been diagnosed with Horner's Syndrome, @jillkellett. Though not painful, they are not sure what has caused it. X
- jillkellettVery sorry to hear Oms news,lots of pats and purrs xxx @gracialouise
- gracialouiseThanks for the pats and purrs, @jillkellett. He is back in his heated bed and we are feeding him tiny pieces of shredded chicken (he only has one tooth). Running quite the retirement home. X
- hannahappeningsHe is beautiful!
- jillkellettHappy tails..... Xxx @gracialouise
- oliviatokyoBrave handsome Omar. We are sending you pats and cuddles x x
- thechoirgirlhoteloh Omar ~ kisses and gentle pecks from birdie xx
- gracialouiseThanks for the love, @oliviatokyo and @thechoirgirlhotel. Omar is happily snoozing the night away after his trip to the vets. He actually likes going, both the car trip across and once there, where he is pampered and admired (in addition to their medical care). We'll keep an eye on his left eye to see if it changes over the coming days, and are on the lookout for any other symptoms. It could be ear or heart related. All to be expected for a 15 year old lad, really. XO
- elf_girlhugs for Omar 💗
- 5ftinfLove, love and love again 💙
- pasadenamansionsSuch a beautiful lad
- gracialouiseThanks for the love, @elf_girl, @5ftinf, and @pasadenamansions. Om's loves his shoulder perch. Sporting a multicoloured #rabbitharness, he can see the world. A little bit, at least. XO
- esamegusta@vergara_ra está enorme!!
- vergara_raGatotee ❤️
Log in to like or comment.