1plus1plus1A bit of our Advent Day 2 fun!!! We started "The Birth of Jesus" from Grapevine today and loved it, especially L!
- youniquebykeeleyHow do you explain the word Virgin to young ones?
- momintheburbsI'm curious too. Tag me in your reply f you explain that concept, please!
- 1plus1plus1@momintheburbs @kiwipebblez we say, "a virgin is a woman who has never been with a man." If they question at a young age we explain, "like Mommy is with Daddy." I actually used those words this morning and both littles were satisfied with my answer and seemed to understand on their level.
- jmsherpa@1plus1plus1 we use the same phrasing, my 11 is the only one who even blinks at our explanation and it only took an eye brow raise this morning to bring her back to the level of 7 and 5
- 1plus1plus1@jmsherpa same thing happened this morning with my 11 year old!!!!
- momintheburbsThank you. 👍
Log in to like or comment.