chefazZakuski! Tony says the key to a great banya experience is plenty of snacks and food after a few dips in the cold plunge. Here is a small sample of his favorites. @foodandwinemag #fwcookbook
- cgmcmanusCold plunge as in pool? Brrrr!
- tawny_mmkayWhy is your life so amazing?
- bcbcismeHot steam room getting splashed by oak leaves wearing a funny hat then dipping in an ice bath! Love Russian banyas!
- tamatharayDallas!!! Welcome to Texas :)
- mjfoodgoddessRuskayia ,,,,
- briankuyath@irenakd nommies!
- riceands0ysauceOh man thats so close to the house @christoph_vu
- jmd1985Looks fantastic
- amat911Mmmm looks yummy !!!
- hsealbreslinI moved to DFW about 6 months ago and haven't done even half the number of things AZ has already. I need to tape this episode when it airs!!
- caraz311@glenw76 This is the banya I went to. Zimmern's in Dallas!
- discokidd@juliachedesigner is this accurate Russian food?
- toni_schulteOh my
- _plotnikov.evgeniiYes this is true Russian ''zakuski'' @chefaz
- nabarrogaOh to have one meal with you, I would be in heaven!
- artisicchild_3000I've always wanted to eat Russian cuisine with you you're so cool
Log in to like or comment.