stephrichy, marvelouscara, siobhanprovolt, beautifulmessoflife, thefergusonfamily4, marisat014, reevecoobs, caseystarnes, albiongould and themikeleblanc like this
mandyfordartThe bangs. I love how they look. I can't stand how they feel on my forehead. Am I insane or just slightly neurotic? I tried so hard today but had to pull out a bobbypin. #sigh
- stodd1930Oh, just had bangs cut. Hate them lol. Hair in my face drives me crazy!!
- albiongouldI have a love/hate relationship with bangs, too.
- mandyfordart@stodd1930 @albiongould well I'm glad to hear I'm not alone! LOL :)
- angiefightsbackI've wanted bangs for a while but every time I get them, my experience is the same as yours!
- thefergusonfamily4I love my side bangs, I actually find them more annoying long, so I tend to keep them shorter, and I wear glasses, so it helps keep them off my frames, either way they are cute!
- mandyfordart@angiesparkles1 Well definitely don't cut them with a newborn! :)
- mandyfordart@thefergusonfamily4 I thought that is how I would feel about mine too...I always pull the front of my hair back anyway. Still seeing if they grow on me (not literally but right now that's what I am wanting! LOL :)
- fabkimberlySo not alone - I pin my hair back 6 out of 7 days at least!
- mandyfordart@fabkimberly Thank goodness for bobbypins! :)
- maida_valeShorter is a good way to go when glasses are involved (like me). I also get mine thinned out frequently because my thick hair makes them feel like a curtain at times.
- mandyfordart@maida_vale Good tips! :)
- angiefightsbackHahaha that will definitely not be happening @mandy_ford :)
Log in to like or comment.