dansmithismMy sister the teacher is marking her students homework. Who else used to draw this S? I wonder how far it goes back. Tradition dies slowly.
- alanamedinajcI was born 1980 and I used to draw it ☺️
- franmassinoThere's actually a pretty informative YouTube video about it
- rosehardyHaha yes I did tattoo that on Kylie @burlton1981
- j_rigas13@kiar55 @santjas
- stranger_than_youYesss. Australia in the 80s? But I don't remember why we used to draw this.
- sasquatchcrotch@straydog562 @deemize member this shit?
- iamshahnaHaha I still do! It's my tag yo!
- tdcakesSuch a small world,I was just thinking the same thing the other day.Wow!!
- aliandra89Yes! We always did in primary school (in the 90's) 😊
- lutz_bergazzoTime without seeing that, we did it in the late '80..... but in Guatemala. Central America.
- tattooedlove12I still do! :)
- mczepolap80's. I've taught my daughter how to draw the "S" this year.
- regan_mikeI used to draw those in the late 70's.
- mandeeznutsI wanted to have crushes on guys with S names just so I could write that S on my Trapper Keeper
- xbrittanyLate 90s early 2000s (:
- xbrittanyUnited States^
- _voodoobaby_Oh yeah, used to draw them back in 3-5. Grade xD Norway
- jaspicuzPontiac, MI. 95ish
- shinjuku423rd grade, 98ish, Germany
- nickels1004th grade, 12 years ago, IN SOUTH AFRICA.... How did this symbol spread so far??? Lol
Log in to like or comment.