tshoxenreiderSawing down the Jesse Tree. This native Texan is still floored that the Oregon Forest Service charges a whopping $5 per tree.
- thenesterLove that tree!!
- m_luna_mSo cool!
- katespillerWhat an amazing thing to do as a family.
- kiasaPerhaps this is a silly question, but why do you call it a "Jesse tree" instead of a Christmas tree?
- tshoxenreider@kiasa we do both a Christmas tree and a Jesse tree! A Jesse tree is where you add one ornament a day and read part of the Bible - starting from creation and leasing to the birth of Jesus, which is read on the 25th! 😊
- tshoxenreiderLeasing = leading
- kiasa@tshoxenreider What a beautiful tradition! Thank you for taking the time to explain!
Log in to like or comment.