target#SaleSelfie Best-of @hollyflorida: ! Too good not to regram.The #family that #photobombs together, stays together!#MyKindOfHoliday #TargetHaul #regram
- ashtonelisecarrIly target
- haelhigginsIs that Patrick stump top left?
- clauny23I love Target but still think you should let employees stay home on Thanksgiving. Close the stores. All if you bug retail stores. Just wrong. Period. Period. Not even these photos justify.
- clauny23I think the number of photos show the need to justify opening stores on Thanksgiving night.
- teeeheeeheee@cvillinyc if you read the comments or speak to the employees at the stores target did let the employees stay with their families. The people who worked tonight signed up to work and are being paid overtime rates.
- margo216Yes it's the employees choice to work, they aren't being forced to
- chloecat50That is true,son in law works there and he chooses to go to work after the family have shared the holiday , kids are in bed! Makes much needed over time!
- smartygrrlTarget may have paid overtime, but Walmart did not. They wouldn't need OT, if the employees were paid a living wage.
- smartygrrl@__missuniverse, although I don't agree with some of your reasoning regarding minimum wage - the law merely sets a minimum, intended as a floor, but often used as a ceiling - and that number hasn't kept up with the economy or your comments regarding "just go to a harder job with more pay", I agree that big retail does provide needed jobs.
Log in to like or comment.