dinosaurdraculaThanks, Sis, for keeping a picture of 16-year-old me in a Hole shirt with blue hair on your fridge. You fucker.
- sara_universe_This is the best thing. My Thanksgiving is so warm and complete now.
- maliagaliaUm, been following you for 11 years and never have I been so impressed.
- berthacrowleyI am weeping!
- corinnemarie1277I still have my hole t-shirt
- cookiemuellerI had that hole shirt :/
- mcel33I had that Hole shirt too!
- jyavorDude you are so ready to give dirty looks to adults at the mall there
- atomxeroMan, you look so angsty and generally not understood.
- wizzacknobody understands me!
- dinosaurdraculaI fought bravely against the shackles of mindless conformity by buying shirts and hair dye from the mall.
- codylmurphySo did I man. So did I... Haha
- jessedub1Is that a button of a set of eyes on your right side?
- scelestusunusI still remember you being an angsty, Slipknot-listening teen with red hair and sunglasses who liked to write articles about staying in hotels with friends on road trips and (possibly illegally?) drinking and getting into the mildest forms of debauchery. But I was as that kid as well, so that's why those are still probably some of my favorite articles you've ever wrote.
- dinosaurdracula@scelestusunus: The sad thing is I was probably 26 when I wrote those. In my defense, I never listened to Slipknot.
- pizza___dadoh my god
- edorbsHaha, there are embarrassing pictures of me with that shirt from '95, too.
- sexyarmpit@dinosaurdracula Am I correct in saying there is an #SNL "Punched" picture up there as well? If not it's a truly weird coincidence.
- reins_nmlI wanted blue hair at that age so bad, but never pulled the trigger. A kid showing up to school with ridiculous looking orange hair one day may have influenced my decision.
Log in to like or comment.