jamieoliverOur tandoor oven at @barbecoa so hot and amazing to cook on Leah's using charcoal and wood for best flavour my next test will be Grouse have you ever eaten Grouse guys
- s_m.feWould just love to have this :)!! @jamieoliver
- mrgspaceThere ya go great shot of the fuel behind the fire!
- eeclekWe eat grouse every autumn. It wanders into the yard and is easy pickings! "You might be a redneck if..."
- sultan_mumTandoor!!! Yum!!!
- jamieoliver@tolgakarasahin yeah that's what we use and wood depending on how how we want it its great
- bavdun.cinemaYeah... zapah ta kakoi mmmm))))
- kelly_casteleteNot Grouse but I've had other game like pheasant and I found it lovely and rich
- eyleylab1I know,you must taste kebap with this :)
- kopchaicartNice one
- robrcrThat's a kamado!
- miss_ray_of_hopeLooks so hot.
- foziakhan1983@jamieoliver try leg of lamb in this.marinade with your favorite dry spices, and literally bury it in the fire.
- shiraz_qader@welovechairs shut up are u blind ??
- champagnecharlie48Yes, I have & you can taste the land in the bird.
- patrickandrewtanhuancoReminds me of Combos :)
Log in to like or comment.