angelafmqDot to dot quilting, part 1...just the lines.
- jennifermoonquiltsI love watching your videos. You make it look so effortless!
- radoss6Those nails!! :)
- angelabdesignThese are great videos, Angela!
- dheyenWhich kind of rulers do you use?
- seventeenandemThat just blew my mind.
- mykidsarecoolLove seeing the 'tricks of the trade'
- thechamplifeSo awesome!
- gigipoolgirlThank you for sharing!
- darcystarYou make it look too easy!!
- maryonlakepulaskiThanks for taking the time to do this!
- angelafmq@dheyen I use one of linda Taylor's rulers, it's 2" x 12" hope that helps!!
- craftyeditorLove watching you work your magic!
- beyondthereefpatternsThe sparkle nails!!! (Never mind the magical quilting...)
- angelafmqLol @beyondthereefpatterns dark blue sparkly nails make everything better!!
- alwayssewbusy@angelafmq thanks for all the videos, they are helpful and fun to watch too!
- sewpsychdHee Hee love the nails:) and it is a revelation to see how fmq is done. Thanks!!!!
- pamweeksquiltsOK, I want a long arm!
- artfulifeSo that's how you do it!
Log in to like or comment.