melisajbeautyA little #highlight, #contour and #color correction action. When contouring and highlighting, the finish look should be #seamless. The purpose is to add #dimension by enhancing the #natural shadows and high points of your #face, not #bright light #halos and noticeably #dark lines. 😒 #mua #makeupartist #tipoftheday
- ash_ahleevery useful! what products do you use for each step?
- melisajbeautyI used Mac burnt coral color corrector under the eyes, and 3 black opal foundation sticks in topaz (highlight), nutmeg (my color) and suede mocha (contour). Next, I blended it with a beauty blender sponge. Lastly, I applied Ben nye neutral set translucent powder.
- melisajbeauty@ash_ahlee 🔝
- queenleenbean713Amazing 😍👏I'm trying this
- melisajbeauty@bigl713 thanks
- emmanuella_509@beautybeatbymel *new follower* saw you on buzz feed article this picture specifically I look forward to new tips and tricks!
- missshari_rOmg....reading your last comment just helped me a whole lot...I was gonna text you to find out what ben nye powder I should use...you answered it...since we're about the same shade (I think)
- melisajbeauty@missshari_r I like to use the Ben nye banana powder and topaz, I would suggest the topaz because it is easy to go overboard with the banana. I think topaz would suit you better.
- missshari_rThe highlight I use is NYX CJ06 Glow. I think I need something to put on top of the concealer to prevent creasing prior to applying powder. If that the correct order?
- melisajbeautyYou would a primer on 1st, then concealer and then a powder to set it which helps with the creasing. I usually put a little eye primer under my eyes. And remember to cover any dark circles with a peachy concealer or foundation similar to your skin tone 1st to correct darkness b4 applying a lighter concealer. @missshari_r
- envysuccess@beautybeatbymel What Can use To Cover My Dark Spots?
- melisajbeauty@envysuccess you can use a concealer to cover your blemishes, my fav are mac prolongwear concealer and black opal total coverage concealing foundation (I use it a concealer).
- heylookitsashFound you from buzzfeed and I'm so glad! I've never done contouring or worn foundation because I'm worried about how it would work with my dry skin. Any suggestions for a moisturizing product that won't look cakey?
- melisajbeauty@heylookitsash I'm glad you did too 😉 black opal foundation stick is moisturizing. You can swipe the stick on the areas you want and blend it in with a wedge sponge or blending brush, then apply a little powder on top to set it. And with any product blending and using the amount you need is key because all foundation can look cakey if too much is applied.
- tiyanarobinsonbeautyThis is the bible truth! Lol
- melisajbeauty@luxurybrownbeauty lol, guuurl you know what I'm talking about.
Log in to like or comment.