teresapalmerMy bedside table books! I recommend all of these books to future & present mamas and dadas #lifeischanging
- hey_sunshine.girl@tez_palmer be sure to read Connection Parenting by Pam Leo and Taking Back Childhood by Nancy Carlsson-Paige... books you will use for years to come.
- meaganfeaturesSpiritual Midwifery is amazing
- missmarysewsRead Buddhism for Mothers, great read
- clairedicarloRead 'creating healthy children' by karen ranzi too :)
- peachofloveSpiritual Midwifery 👌
- onelastvow@tez_palmer I grew up on the "farm" in Summertown, TN. Ina May was my moms midwife.
- teresapalmer@missmarysews heard this is amazing!
- candacevandell@tez_palmer you were born for this ✨✨✨
- cthompson811@tez_palmer .."painless childbirth" by Guiditta Tornetta would really compliment the books your are reading already!
- marikortkampBoy or girl??? @tez_palmer
- teresapalmer@cthompson811 thanks so much!!
- teresapalmer@candacevandell sending love xxx
- evangelinestogYour going to be an amazing mum xx
- kara.ericksonU will be an amazing mother!!!!!! I love u so much!!!!!!!
- tahneeraineAdd 'Baby Love' to your books lovely @tez_palmer the most practice book I have read so far 🙏
- jmarsica84Taking the Hypnobirthing series is great too!!! #birthdoula
- simplychrisiIna May Gatsin is amazin. So is her book. And the Dr. SEARS books are great as well
- sammieekayeDo you see a midwife?? If so they are the greatest!!! @tez_palmer
- clouds.in.my.coffeeAwesome reading!
Log in to like or comment.