robynlawleyThis doesn't look like much but my god! If you have some bread (the ends of crusts is ideal, this bread is cranberry /walnut ) break little pieces up and put in ramekin, mix 2 tablespoons of milk with a tsp of sugar, pour over bread. And 2 little cubes of salted butter and 2 tablespoons of semi dark choc-chips and dairy milk choc chips. Stir and place in moderate temp oven for 20mins, take put and serve immediately
- tgrbayb4lyfthis needs some mayfield's vanilla bean ice cream.
- yoelleyadeLooks delicious! 👌
- mlindberg69Yummy 🍨
- sunshinesmilesandspinachThis looks crazy amazing
- kaseyroseeeYummm @lozz_michelle @ashmilross
- iamsenthil@robynlawley1 I wonder how your skin is flawless despite such sinful indulgences..
Log in to like or comment.