tshoxenreiderStuff everywhere + Calvin and Hobbes books from the library = we must be on a road trip!
- megandcrowDo you have a DVD player in the van? We do have one (2 actually but we have 1 child) - it came with our deal of a used van we got - but sometimes I regret it 😕 but think it'll be good for road trips tho (she is almost 3).
- megandcrowI have find memories of loving road trips as a kid for time to read and listen to my walkman 😉👍
- thejoansesWhere to?
- seven2seven8There is very little in the world that is more wondrous for readers of any age than Calvin & Hobbes. Love.
- mrskristysteffenWe bought our kids the complete set last year for Christmas. They pour over them!
- tshoxenreider@thriftsimply we don't. We'll pull out the laptop and let them watch a movie at about hour 4 or 5, but we hold off as long as possible. Audiobooks kill lots of our travel time, too.
- tshoxenreider@thejoanses San Francisco! We're visiting friends.
- tshoxenreider@seven2seven8 agreed.
- nicolarowlandsMe and my bro used to get C&H books from the library! The best.
- carmellarayoneCalvin & Hobbes ROCK!! Our books are literally falling apart.
- micheleonthemoveCostco has te complete Calvin and Hobbes collection right now.
- se7en_hoodsOh I love that !!! Love!!!
- laurajolizaI'm trying to wean my girls off the screen for car trips now. We made it all the way to Portland and halfway over Texas before they got a movie on the iPad. I was proud of how well they did! They listen to the Thrilling Adventure Hour podcasts with us. ;)
- tshoxenreider@carmellarayone my parents still have my brothers' and mine. We should just go ahead and buy our own collection.
- tshoxenreider@micheleonthemove good to know!
- tshoxenreider@laurajoliza awesome!
- iamjoymoyYay! SF! We are having some great weather this weekend in between rain showers yhis past Wednesday and the coming Wednesday. :)
- lifesongsEnjoy the road trip and SF! The weather really is great right now...in fact, my kids were just complaining about the sun and wishing for snow! Future road trip idea: Focus on the Family Radio Theatre. We've listened to the whole Chronicles of Narnia series on our many trips back and forth from Eastern WA to the Bay Area...it's very well done.
- joshhenegarWe found them for $6 at b&n
- igerscentraloregonHave fun!!
Log in to like or comment.