fyxoSummer in Blanc Sablon, QC Canada. This is where The Bosses Dad lives. This iceberg looked pretty small and close when I saw it from his back porch and I asked if we could check it out. He knew better. An hour later we made it to find a pool of molten ice water in the centre and a seal sunbaking on it. This is a magical part of the Earth where humpback whales are nearly as common as Kangaroos. @missuswhite for scale.
- wazuluwazuThat's fukin' amazing
- fyxo#iceberg #Quebec #canada eh
- kyleyaschukMolten ice is just water, you know. Great photo, that was probably amazing to see though
- fyxo@kyleyaschuk just fresh water in the middle of an ocean full of salt water. No big deal.
- toomuchbetter@fyxo awesome #bestshotofday
- ultraromance3D tanning possibilities only seals know of... Great shot.
- cookebookFavorite image, hard earned, worth it.
- shaunsjThis is awesome @fyxo
- fyxo@shaunsj it's got nothing on being there. I asked why there were no life jackets on the boat. Two minutes in the water and you are dead due to exposure. This is as the same latitude and area as where the Titanic sank.
Log in to like or comment.