everydayafricaEarly morning landscape near Bunyakiri town. Breathtaking view of thick forest surrounded by fog with mountains in the back. It's quite a contrast to the unstable and often usafe settings of the town and its surroundings. South Kivu, Democratic Republic of the Congo. February 2013. Photo by Jana Ašenbrennerová (@asenbrennerova). We've been featuring Jana's images from DR Congo all this week. #southkivu #drc #rdc #drcongo #congo #africa #forest
- coriegibbs6Congo is beautiful. Love this picture.
- mamavalveeta03Breathtaking is right!
- iamryanhickeyAmazing!! 👏
- empresspenyaComing home soon!!!
- paintedfootPainterly color and light.
- itastepaintThis is stunning.
- sharedphysicsHaving been reading Philip Gourevitch's "We wish to inform you that tomorrow we will be killed along with our families," it is so breathtaking to see the landscape where such human violence took place (the spillover of Hutu / Tutsi conflict into Kivu, then-Zaire. Beyond the pale imagination.
- davideburattinelloLove it
Log in to like or comment.