sarahfuchsia100 vintage Christmas ornaments for @instagram's #whp100 .
I listened to Christmas music by Johnny Cash, Connie Francis & The Partridge Family on vintage vinyl while shooting these. Also, I got some glitter in my eye. Happy Holidays!
- giniah2749Thanks for the response, Sarah; didn't expect it! Thanks for the ideas!😊 virginia h
- drewbikscubeCongrats on your feature! I feel honored to be featured alongside you! This is great! 👋
- sarahfuchsiaAwww, man.... Thank you so much! All the posts were great, huh? I'm just now feeling like I'm getting caught up. Work's been crazy this week. 😊 @drewbix_cube
- drewbikscubeHaha same here! I think I'm caught up! Fingers crossed. It's hard to tell on here when you get a lot of comments since the history only goes back so far! This photo looks like it took a while to create!
- queen_sosetaشو هاي
- itsnotaxylophoneGreat feature. Honored to be featured alongside it. I'm not a fan of Christmas but I'm a fan of this image! Congrats.
- raquelipsI love this composition! Congrats!
- karenee16I figure I need to follow someone this dedicated!
- piccolotakesallOh my gosh! I missed this!!! You definitely have a more extensive collection than I do! And waaaaaaaay more patience! 😳😳😳😂
- sarahfuchsiaThank you, Raquel!! 💛😊 @raquelips
- sarahfuchsiaHaha! Some people might see it as crazy, but I'm happy you see it as dedicated. 😊 Thank you, Karen! @karenee16
- sarahfuchsiaYou know what's funny about this is that I really don't have the patience for it. I got the idea at the last minute and had to pull the ornaments off the tree, 2 at a time, shoot them and hang them back up. I thought I had lost my mind after about an hour, but by then I was already committed to it. 😊 @piccolotakesall
- piccolotakesallHaha. It was a trap!!! Do you know how many ornaments you have? I see a few repeats, but maybe they're duplicates? I'm always so upset when one of mine breaks!
- sarahfuchsiaI have around 200, I'm guessing... But half of those are just plain round balls. I only shot a few of those. The rest of them are more interesting. Some I have duplicates of (2-4 each). And maybe 40 "one-of-a-kinds". I tried to get a shot of each of those, and mixed in the others. I try to buy a few each year whenever I can find them at a thrift store or estate sale. The best ones I found up North! 😊 @piccolotakesall
- piccolotakesallVery cool! Most of mine have been found for free, or given to me, and are in very used condition. But they still look nice on the tree when viewed from several feet away! 😉
- a.stepanenkooOh my Got!!!It is just wonderful
- abigailwiantonoSo creative 😍
- acfradin@sarahfuchsia amazing photograph! do you have an email address i can reach you at?
- sarahfuchsiaHey, thank you! I'm glad you like this. :-) You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org @acfradin
Log in to like or comment.