jazzythingsCherry almond cookie bars 🍒! Because I loooove a cherry almond combo! I tried to essentially recreate lemon bars, but with cherry almond flavor. They didn't turn out like that - so these are super yummy cookie bars 🍒! Recipe: Crust, mix together 3/4c oat flour, 2T ghee, 1/4c coconut sugar, 1T @cavegirlconfections cherry vanilla almond butter (yes, delicious), and 1 egg white. 🍒 Press into a prepared 8x8 and bake at 350F for about 10 min. 🍒 Remove and let cool. 🍒 Next, whisk together 5 whole eggs, 1/2c coconut sugar, 2/3c almond flour, 1t cherry extract, 1t almond flavoring. 🍒 Pour over the crust and bake at 350F for about 30 min. or until middle is cooked trough. 🍒 Yummyyyyy!!! 🍒 FYI you can find ghee and both the cherry and almond flavorings at @vitacost! If you go to www.vitacost.com/jazzythings you'll actually see a home page of ALL my favorite staples! 👍
- chandiceprobstThis. Sounds. Amazing!!
- likeyoucareMarry me
- strongbodiesI want them in my belly NOOOOWWW! 😃😃😃😃
- southern_mess22@nini_lynnnn omg!! 😍
- glorious132@jazzythings I love the fact that you ala
- glorious132@jazzythings love the fact you always share recipes for the yummy stuff you make. Thank you! =ĺ
- jazzythings@itsemilyrhea if it's not for a designated treat me, I give them away.
- livingleanwitherinThanks @ashdavidson1010 @jazzythings is amazing!
- sheis.fitnessSounds so yummy
- waynetteg👍👍my favorite flavors and smells!!! Yum, can't wait to make these! THANK YOU!!!
- christacamp13Umm... You should be paid for these recipes... Just saying
- jelenafit@drea0867 @lizzza_fit
- lizamarie_cruzCherry almond 😍 delicious @jelenafit
Log in to like or comment.