tyreseToday In a room full of your loved ones I wish today was your wedding instead.... God has a better plan even beyond ALL of our own understandings...... For selfish reasons we all wanted you to stay, another laugh, another take, another talk, another moment..... I guess you can't get all you ask for in life.... But our hearts are FULL from all the moments we DID have, 13 years of laughter and grace, humility and love..... Never did I take my access for granted.... Continue praying for his #Family, his daughter #Meadow, you are the WORLDS best friend that's why we're all feeling it... #RIHAW •Rest In Heaven Angel Walker•
- jrbroome26Dang time flies. I all the movies he played in. And he always seemed so happy. I don't ever comment on famous people stuff, but he seemed like a legit person. I didn't know him personally but he always seemed energetic. He will be missed for sure. By many of people. Fast 7 will be amazing I'm sure, but just not the same!
- cyriaque.drRIP Paul Walker
- _victoriaamayy_He's my inspiration😭 he's missed by everyone
- cmpap430Rest in heaven
- nk_nook5557Rip Paul
- cheyning_starReading all your post of him it really is amazing I'm crying the man upstairs only take the good ones #onlythegooddieyoung rip Paul walker @tyrese sorry for your loss of your brother, the pain will never change but believe he's watching over you & thankful for your friend and caring your a real friend ❤️ anyone can see and feel it xoxo
- llenor86You still with us spiritually.. R.I.L PW
- ninakristinfThis still hurts 😢 All the love ! #RIPAW 💕🇳🇴
- fredrik_jernsandOhh no
- eireannd332I am crying right now ❤😭
- ellieedaviesxxRip angel, you better be kicking arse up there and racing in paradise ❤️❤️
- serra_503Took me a long time to see the movie... I didn't want to, I wasn't ready to say goodbye and I felt like if I put it off it didn't have to be real. I'm glad I changed my mind and saw it. I needed to, thank you for finishing this #ForPaul. The movie was awesome and a beautiful way to say goodbye. Miss his smile, thankful it was captured in so many movies! @tyrese your strength has been inspiring through the years!
Log in to like or comment.