thesartorialistNext week I’ll be in Morocco visiting Marrakech, the Atlas Mountains, Skoura and Ouarzazate, and other places. Does anyone have suggestions on where to go?
- beegirlyMarrakech is more metropolitan, but Fes has the charm and is much less chaotic. Riad Algila Fes is fantastic. Chefchaouen shouldn't be missed.
- goldenwordsWishing for you amazing and magical travels ..
- eswishySidi Kaouki and Essaouira
- antonellargtait benhaddou, rissani, merzouga
- vaskallidis@thesartorialist le foundouk Resto in Marrakech / a Hamam but one for locals not a lux one
- timminy@thesartorialist Chefchaouen for sure.
- moniazailafOmg! Well as your already going to Marrakech, I have nothing else to suggest. Just enjoy! ;)
- rebeccahomewreckaCan you bring me back some carpets?!
- kathrynsullBeautiful beach town Essaouira
- crzyjudiEssouira ! And en route stop at the women's cooperative that produces argon oil
- rajaeAsila, Larache, Tanger, Tetouan, El Hoceima, Nador, Chefchaouen, Mertil, Fez, Saffrou, El Jedida, Oujda, Marrakech, Agadir, Ouarzazat and deeper in the desert. Let me know if you need a guide. And let me know if you want to go higher up in the Rif where there are no tourists
- berale23Having a shisha at Sky Bar was nice
- nonchalante.barcelonaIn Marrakech, visit the La Mamounia... incredible garden and beautiful lamps
- karenshassanJnane Tamsna
- millybmillyDefinitely Essouira!
- landryisabelleLa maison arabe
- nooshintI'm surprised no one has mentioned the most fantastic boutique in the Medina - AKBAR DELIGHTS. It us owned by a very stylish Frenchman and his sister. The best of the best is assembled in this small space and things are not cheap! They have a cute jack Russell terrier that roams around the shop. A must see.
- elmahdibThe site of Ait Benhadou. My parents are from Ouarzazate and it's one of the best place. So historical, so peaceful... I love the valley of Ourika, the small villages with Indiana Jones bridges style to cross rivers. The red of the ground, the green of the végétation, and the blue of the sky. So beautiful colors...
- nowseeehttp://www.kasbahtamadot.virgin.com/. Or http://www.kasbahbabourika.com/ you Will be disconected from the noise of big cities, amazed by the views of atlas moutains and at the same time treated as a sultan.
- pink.fanidiChefchaouen and Fez for sure
Log in to like or comment.