acupofcommonwealthOur "Rob Local" criminals struck again last night, breaking the door of our dear friends over at @morrisbookshop last night. It might be a little drafty for them on this cold Kentucky morning, so let's rally up and send some warm lovin' their way. Use your feet or your tires to get over to 882 E High today and buy a book, and after we'll provide ya any drink your cold hands may desire on us. We're Lexington. And that means as many reports like this that may come through, we're still going to meet head on as a community with smiles on our faces, love in our hearts, and a massive high five for anyone that may need it. #booksfordays #letsgetWynadoorforxmas! #rallyingfive #ShareTheLex #ShareABook #coffee #community #love #love #love
- vvshrugSmh. This is crazy. What is our city coming to?
- acupofcommonwealth@vvshrug it is a little crazy! But don't give up on Lex quite yet! It's not what we're coming to but where we're coming from that sets us apart. The best of this city is still yet to come, these guys are just unintentionally speeding up the arrival;)
- diezeanter@acupofcommonwealth what can I do to help?
- acupofcommonwealth@diezeanter whatever moves your soul! What really helped us was the being in the company of positive peeps. So just bringing those guys some love could do wonders!
- riahdurickI mean, y'all are just speechless kinds of amazing.
- acksimYour attitude brings a smile to my face daily @acupofcommonwealth . I was headed to Morris this weekend anyway, I'll pick up something extra. So sad to hear this.
- karapaigeharkins@acupofcommonwealth Your awesome attitude is more than amazing! Thank you for all your peace & love!
Log in to like or comment.