thesartorialist12 Days of Holiday Instgrams at Club Monaco @clubmonaco #CM5thAve
- franckgautherot#findfakesonebaynoneedclubmonaco @thesartorialist
- mdhendryBlah. New rip-offs of vintage Timex? Bored. Tag-line "It's like it went through a war! (But, really just went through a rigorous scuffing process.)".
- michaelrenneckeJ.Crew has been doing the vintage Timex military watch for quite a while.
- derrickmnelsonBoring, overpriced. eBay and 10 minutes of looking will find better timex knockoffs
- yewchonI'm somewhat amused at the amount of people claiming these are knock-offs when they actually look like vintage Hamilton/Benrus military issued watches. They're the watches other watch companies base some of their watches off of...
- thecoryfullerSeriously. Could your posts be any more boring? I'm not even a hater
- thecoryfullerYou're diluting your brand....
- maquiblahi was using timex watch like this long ago. haha. nostalgic.
- rudyhlopez@yewchon 👍 J. Crew? Timex? Who's knocking who off?
- kaylan_schmaylan@joeoshman style comes naturally to you
- saradelabarreHad mine for years. With both of those bands!
- cruiserjoeoBeen wearing this and lose fitting jeans for years.
- edelhierrocSu reloj @melchorace
- smithratliff@rudyhlopez these are actually authentic Hamilton watches. Military issue.
- rudyhlopez@smithratliff Ha. Yes, I'm aware these are Rad Waste watches from the late 70's. I was agreeing with @yewchon's comment about people saying that these are knock-offs.
Log in to like or comment.