miradumaChanel Metiers D'Art, Dallas, full story on @Buro247ru @buro247kz @buro247me @buro247ua #chaneldallas @carolinedemaigret
- hatoof_93@atheeralmulla هذا شكله مره مناسب للشتاءءء
- colleengarrity@martaferreira79 yeah, for people "misinterpreting" and getting offended by their appropriative "celebration of tradition"
- kkadkins@joebrown111 look at this Native American fashion frock.
- martaferreira79@colleengarrity not sure what you mean... I do agree with @iamemmerichny I was just providing a bit of info that they had been made aware if it.
- korinaemmerich@martaferreira79 I saw their public apology. They were incorrect in stating it was a symbol of "strength and bravery" while it is representative of this- it is so much more. Feathers are only given as they are earned. Much like military medals. I'd like to see the outrage of models wearing something that controversial. The bottom line is #chaneldallas did not do their research - and in turn offended an entire community. To be inspired by a culture is one thing. To take something this sacred and exploit it is quite another.
- kkatyauk@miraduma I@cannot get over that #Chanel can build all@of those fashion shows in every city in the world and match it with its creativity
- atheeralmulla@hatoof_ghabbani k2nah shalk 😜
- mmac83@heatherlouisek it is appropriate to wear a headdress, especially if it's Chanel
- kimberqueenMira I love you but feather headdresses are extremely sacred to Native Americans. They are a religious symbol not a fashion accessory. Please do not support this kind of racism and insenstitivy, even when it comes from Chanel.
- unikatb@milicamadzar to ti pricam, a ti se neckas, neces kapuljacu! Mozemo i perje da ubacimo na prsluk! ;-)
- milicamadzar@unikatb malo pre sam lakovala sliku:))))
- milicamadzar@unikatb doduse, necemo preterivati
- unikatb@milicamadzar pratim i ja ovu tvoju Miroslavu (jos uvek), ovo me odmah asociralo na tvoju BUNDU, BUNDU :-))) Bice da isto mislimo!
- milicamadzar@unikatb oooooo da :) can't wait
- martaferreira79@iamemmerichny you are right; I absolutely agree with you!
- charlie2087Wow. Cultural appropriation much?
Log in to like or comment.