mikealessi_800Words can not express how heartbroken I am to loose such a great friend. He was one of the best. He will be deeply missed. This was my first WORCS race in Havasu. He told me to wear a camelback. I told him he was crazy. For the entire 3 hours I cursed myself for not wearing it. Please keep his family in your prayers. Godspeed Kurt #RIP
- mommamel5💔💔💔 RIP Kurt!
- theeman221Still can't believe it.. One of the baddest desert riders to swing his leg over a bike.. Stay Pinned Kurt! #RideOn #RIP
- dougwilson94Kurt was a living legend and such a great guy. He was one of the most rounded racers in modern times. Prayers to his family. Sad indeed. Rip
- vua93one of the best riders of the time, and a great person, I was pleased to see him riding in Argentina and Chile
- taylordardenCan't believe idiots are that dumb to set up booby traps 😡
- hrcjoetGodspeed Kurt you are in our prayers.
- jeffalessi801Sorry bro. @malessi800
- jeffalessi801Dad tried to tell me not to say anything till after the weekend. I knew it would be viral before this morning.
- justinsouleWe all had a lot of good memories with him. What about the time we all hit the sand track in Lancaster (I think you were getting ready for the wick) and hit up some El Polo Loco after. Completely in shock. Sending a hug to you, Jeff and pops.
- forester157It was all over place as of last night @jeffalessi801 :( he was a great guy an his legacy will live on
- bnrmotorsports219Wth happend to the guy??
- eg_coryHit a booby trap in the baja 1000 @spears219
- ddailey76There were no traps. Very technical section . Offroad racing is dangerous its a risk you take each time you get on a bike. Lets just focus on Kurt and his family and stop all the rumors. Regardless of what everyone is saying its a somber day for motorsports.
- anthonyt_31Sad to see him ho
- adephelpsteadMike turner listening in too .
Log in to like or comment.