target#TargetTruth: When you get home and have the urge to show someone the stuff you got. That’s when you know it was a good trip. #TargetHaul
- allkids4I love TARGET!!!!! We just went there yesterday
- odysanchezI need that purse!!!!!
- joanbelleLove the red
- sophiestication3THAT PICTURE THO
- haleigh_brooke03Red love it
- say_bye_to_this_accountThey should so a 1D thing
- prissylittlemissyHaha! So true!!
- msiano74Just another reason not to work for target! They only think about themselves on THANKSGIVING! "Our employees work especially hard during the holiday season, and we simply believe that they deserve the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with their families," Paul Latham, the company's vice president for membership and marketing, wrote in an email to The Huffington Post. "Nothing more complicated than that." While Walmart, Kmart, Target and others grab headlines for starting the holiday shopping season on Thanksgiving Day, Costco and a few others are standing out for their commitment to a national day off. “Maybe call me old-fashioned, but I feel that it’s an easy decision to make [to stay closed on Thanksgiving],” Laura Sen, the CEO of BJ’s Wholesale Club, told HuffPost. Her company’s 201 stores are staying closed on Thanksgiving Day. The company tried out a Thanksgiving Day opening in 2006, and shoppers just didn’t respond, she said. And staying closed that day means workers will get the “nice holiday with their families” that they deserve, Sen added.
Stores that are staying closed are also scoring points with shoppers and workers upset about being strong-armed into cutting their Thanksgiving short in order to take full advantage of Black Friday deals. “There’s a PR benefit to holding out, just as there’s a PR benefit to opening early,” said Roger Beahm, a marketing professor at Wake Forest University. “We know that there is a consumer backlash to this.” After stores announced Thanksgiving opening and deal times, some shoppers took to company Facebook pages, arguing that stores are injecting consumerism into a holiday meant for family. Others expressed concern that employees were being forced to work on the holiday. Still others expressed a fear of missing out on deals if they didn't shop on Thanksgiving.
- hannahbasaraba@msiano74 not everyone celebrates thanksgiving 😔👷🙊
- brookeelleeI just got a big haul from you today! Really loving your stuff lately!!
- emma.howes@msiano74 I agree. Thanksgiving should be spent with your family and not at work. The target workers are so kind and sweet; they deserve a day off.
- glutenfreeplate@msiano74 Awesome! I don't usually read comments on company's stuff cause you never know what you'll see. But that's some good information there actually! Should spread the word somehow. I'd back ya up haha.
- tiffiany_luvs_taylorRed galore
- tayapavlova@target PLEASE come to Russia and Finland PLEASE
- twerkingcorndogsI see a big sexy red dildo
- esmalynchTARGET COME TO GErMANY
- email@example.com. red set
- firstname.lastname@example.org yes. Its great 👌👌👌👌
Log in to like or comment.