michaelsstoresJust about the right size for that #morning cup of #coffee #doodled mug
- shortylovesgoofy@champy2801 this size is for isma
- lrad70What kind of pens were used for this?
- lovedox1Black Sharpie....i saw a demo on Saturday
- gfofmm@funniteart check this out!!!
- lrad70Thanks @lovedox1
- genuinelyjanestudiosthe mug is so fun!!!
- michaelsstores@lrad70 they used Sharpie pens. ^N
- naturally_shescraftyI've been planning to do this! Cute!
- leapinlizzards@luvmyseaturtles want to do this! let me know if you find the sharpies! :D
- luvmyseaturtles3304That looks awesome!!!
- luvmyseaturtles3304Lets do it
- brusheswithaviewMy suggestion is to use paint .. I hand paint glassware and have tried sharpies they wash off eventually.. Yes I learned this lesson the hard way
- ssgaaronwifeUse sharpies & spray with a clear lacquer. Will keep designs on better
- leapinlizzards@brusheswithaview will they wash off even if they are baked in the oven after decorating?
- brusheswithaviewI have tried this and it washed off . I use paint it stays on longer but some like the use of sharpies
- brusheswithaview@lisolu sorry left you a comment above
Log in to like or comment.