sephoraOle La La! Glow from head to toe with Ole Henriksen's personal favorites of antiaging treatments. http://seph.me/HLIJp3
- nolimitsbaeIs this for oily skin or for dry skin? Please someone answer because I want to try it out but... i have really sensitive skin and its dry so I dont want to buy something and mess it up. @sephora
- jjennsmallsMy favorite 💗💗
- italiagirl77@natalia24ponce check out @Paulaschoice website #beautypedia for all #beauty reviews .. Great products and info.
- empogo@natalia24ponce I have sensitive dry skin too, and I love First Aid Beauty's products (also at Sephora). Hope that helps!
- yvonne_xina@natalia24ponce I can use Ole's products and my skin is super sensitive!! But get a tester and try :-)
- fooz1112No no no no no
- signenicolaisenOle Henriksen from Denmark!
- jbrigsbeauty@andeerose21 this stuff is without a doubt the MOST amazing product I've ever used!!! My skin is AMAZE!!! Thank youuuuuuu 👍😘
- anninasuppaI ❤️Ole Henriksen
- andeerose21@jbrigs aww thanks girl! Me too! It actually does what it says it does and transforms your skin - it's crazy! #miracleworker #itworks
- ashleigh_maeganAll the Ole 💖
- caligirrrrlI tried their starter kit and yes, I saw an improvement, but I think it also dried my skin out in some places. I stopped using it and the dry areas went away...
- debasyn1020@sephora love the 3 step at home #glycolic peel
- nolimitsbae@empogo I will try that out thanks♡♥♡
- nolimitsbae@yvonne_xina thanks!!!! :-) I think I will put it on my christmas list ;-)
- bella_girl2014Ooh I have the red tea cleanser and it works so well! Not to mention it smells soo good! ♡
- milnueve90@themissingspoon ...and really diggin this brand 😁
- themissingspoon@milnueve90 I just saw this! Lol. Yeah I like their stuff. It works.
Log in to like or comment.