budgetbunnyI just received these lovely handmade gifts from an amazing YouTuber! She wanted to send me something special as I have been so stressed over Ella lately!
- bunnysifAww, that is soooooooo sweet!
- natsbunniesAww they are just too cute. How sweet of them
- hdhisbhshdI have a bunny and well, he's my fort ever bunny, my family has had absolutely no experience in rabbits. I thought I had it all ready in my head that I knew what to do with rabbits, but I really don't. We clean his litter box every other day and sometimes we don't even clean it until it overflows. I don't take him out much but that's because he always scratches and jumps out of my arms. We feed him in the morning and at night. I give him lettuce once in a while. When I do let him out we let him out in the backyard for him to munch on as much grass as he wants...am I Doing this right? Any suggestions? When I let him out he runs away and I have to take forever to get him
- budgetbunny@codysimpsonisamazing123 Hi there! Have you checked out my channel on YouTube and watched my videos? There's an entire section dedicated to rabbit care that I'm sure would help you a lot! :)
- budgetbunny@sifandstorm @natsbunnies @panchothebunny @melymoo10 Thank you! I think they're adorable, she is so talented! I've made a special spot on one of my bookshelves for them!
- hdhisbhshd@budgetbunny Oh yeah I have. But could you tell me how to keep him calm when I let him out? I always have to bring the cage down from the counter to take him out of it because when I try to take him out of the cage doorway, he jumps back in the cage. And when I let him in the kitchen, he just starts using the bathroom everywhere and starts peeing. And when I try and pick him up to put him back, he scratches and nibbles and jumps! He's a real pain in the neck. He's 1 years old.
- metaveldkampThey are really cute!!
- bunnysifThey are so adorable! Can totally understand that you found a special spot!
- sophiechristinefox@shannonlovespink123 can I make a suggestion? If he is using the bathroom everywhere I would recommend getting him neutered. That should calm him down. Rabbits need to be out of their cage a minimum of 2 hours a day ( I've also heard 3 hours as a minimum) I would put him in a rabbit proofed bedroom, with his cage open so he can go in at anytime. Hope this helped:)
- hdhisbhshdThank you, @sophiechristinefox we got him a new cage today. It's very big and spacious and I'll talk to my dad about getting him neutered. We're moving houses soon so hopefully there will be a big room for him to go in. Thank you, this helped.
Log in to like or comment.