garypeppergirlThank you to The Daily Telegraph Australia and @jmoconfidential for running my article discussing the misconceptions and ethics of blogging. Although it doesn't read as fluidly as I would have hoped with a few key sentences being cut and the title of the article changed, I'm appreciative nonetheless. x
- iheartlaurajaneBloggers aren't journalists they are basically a brand. They are paid to promote brands and hence don't have unbiased views. Whether they call it a 'collaboration' or what it is 'being paid to promote a brand' as long as that's clear to the public there shouldn't be a problem. Fashion changes so quickly and in 5 years I have no doubt bloggers will become a thing of the past as the market becomes saturated and people get disillusioned with being told what to like by bloggers being paid more money than sense. Hence something else will spring up in its place like blogging did originally to bring back power to the ordinary people and actually showvase views that weren't paid for. Modern day bloggers will eventually die out as people will get bored of the formulaic posts of macaroons, fluffy clouds and another snap of the jeans they were paid to promote, but it's fun to watch for now. I feel a fashion revolution soon and maybe a new tshirt 'not another blogger'... 😘
- raquelhwang1@iheartlaurajane great comment!!!
- 3h00d@iheartlaurajane 👍 comment although I don't like to read long comments but yours was good!
- elisa_fInteresting, want to read it!
- denissespinosa@iheartlaurajane i couldn't agree more
- crystal.s.leeI loved the article❤ your amazing @garypeppergirl!!! So classy💕
- maikhanhtranYou r gorgeous n smart
- ouroboroshopLoved your response Nicole, like @mslbingle said, never explain, you don't have to explain anything. You're a blogger, simple as that. And a very good one at that.
- meewmeewLove your work...keep up the great work. Some people criticize your success because they wish to be in your beautiful shoes..
- nchanel@iheartlaurajane 👍💛
- gezipeaceWhere Can I find the Full article?
- angieolaaWhat a brilliant response!
- socialime@iheartlaurajane I agree with you. Though I am pretty sure I will never get sick of macaroon photos 😛
- miishka@garypeppergirl 💚
- iheartlaurajane@maryveryphoto ha ha ha
- kimwilliamsphotosLove your work and this article helps me as a blogger coming into the field how to go about what I want to achieve. I admire all that you do with your blog and only wish to become as successful at every level you try to do.
- iw909@iheartlaurajane blah blah blah💤💤👎
- jambaylon@iheartlaurajane BRILLIANT! Well said.
- jambaylonHaving said that I heart macaroons and @far ypeppergirl
Log in to like or comment.