dancingabc#TeamBill living the sweet life. Their trio dance is so close you can taste it! 🍭👅 #dwts
- maraluvsponiesI love how everyone is calling BS and saying the show is rigged because the scores don't reflect who goes home. Well let me just remind you all that the scores account for HALF of the total. The other half is the votes! More people simply voted for Bill rather than Elizabeth. While she gets better judges' scores than he does, it also really comes down to the fans. I agree that she is a better dancer than he is, however I'm not so sure that's really what the show is about. I for one think its nice that the show is getting back to its roots: taking celebrities and throwing them into an unfamiliar situation and watching them learn it as they go along. They're not supposed to be professional dancers or anything!
- dashiefan1224NEED GIANT LOLLYPOP
- la_3cuatoriana@maraluvsponies so what ur trying to say is that the other celebrities who have been going home before Bill haven't really learned anything new and that's why they left??
- margaritakaneI think the judges plat favorites
- theajpratsfactorGO HOME!!!!
- theajpratsfactor@maraluvsponies: Bill is not learning OR growing. It's true that bill has more fans because of his comedic friends but this show is NOT or should not be a popularity contest. Its about DANCE and he is simply NOT good.
- maelyn.sokay i know hes not the best dancer, who cares! this show os supposed to improve their dancing to all u ugly haters! its emma's fault for the terrible coregraphy!
- ashleyelizabethfallonYou guys are all so mean! Bill is trying every week and is improving..and I bet if you were his age you wouldn't be any better probably worse and wouldn't even want to go on the show cause your all grouchy. Go team bill and emma❤ there amazing and obviously your just to stupid to realize the effort they put in every week
- jordanmarie.203@dancing_grace14 ur so right Bristol plain sucked but she was there because of the retarted fans it's not about entertaining its about how's good
- cdcmamachristiI agree with @tower_dork. This show was designed for people like Leah, Jack, and Bill. They came in with no dance background and are learning as they go. I do think it's unfair that they have people on with a dance background. They already have steps learned through other venues. Corbin, Elizabeth, Amber... They all have had some training in their life so it's not completely new. They're definitely going to improve faster than the others. The show was always designed with the fans in mind. That's what keeps us tuning in and VOTING for our favorites. Go #goteambill @bengvall #goteamjack #goteamleah.
- paparazzoflyerI loved your lollipop necklaces! Did you buy them on Etsy.com?
- jaky_899Go home u disabled fuck
- your_midnight_snackI'm so damn tired of seeing his sorry ass each week he should do the right thing and quick he's fucking horrible!!!! Pissed Elizabeth went home !!
- bridgetlynch1Woah.. Everyone is so mean. @jaky_899 you are cruel. He isn't choosing to stay on the show, his fans are keeping him on here. You could tell he was ready to go home for the past 4 weeks!!! He is ready and knows he should be home. But, he keeps staying. So what if he is bad? He is such a delight and I know it's a shame to lose so many good people but the show is popularity. He was devastated that Elizabeth went home instead of him, Emma nearly chocked. It's obvious to them that they aren't that good - but the show isn't about being the best it's about having amateurs learn. So please, not only to the person I tagged, to all the people being inconsiderate and mean - remember it is only a show, Bill is a nice guy, and it is what it is, get over it
- bridgetlynch1@theajpratsfactor the show IS a popularity contest AND dance contest. It is half votes (popularity) and half scores (dance skill). It is obvious that this show is both. I agree on the "should not be a popularity contest" but what can ya do
- bridgetlynch1@maraluvsponies THANK YOU! Such a well put comment lol
- bridgetlynch1@kell_bell_loves_you Ok so "plezz think about it" - think about it yourself. As I said to another person; the show is BOTH popularity and dance skill. Hence why scores are half votes (popularity) half judges scores (dance skill).
- grace.lynnApparently there was this "scandal" on which her mom got all her supporters to vote for Bristol @jojojellybean1111
- brooke1napier123Im tiered of seeing all these amazing dancers go home,and see Bill stay
- jenna.fischerrI agree @brooke1napier123 bill needs to go, u r only being supported by your fans
Log in to like or comment.