pyzelsurfboardsThese are custom Next Steps that I designed for FireWire team riders Michel Bourez and Filipe Toledo (And 2 little PyzAliens for myself to try). It's going to be interesting to see how they go over here.
- prjwebb@corepersonaltraining @igortxi @chrislcary @chuyreyna1 looking good!
- nickholdmanBecause no one likes firewire
- juzzom@sthnplse @surfculturebondi @zinksurf @sanbahsurf
- elrucosurfshopPronto en los morros surf shop Santiago de Chile
- conor_kennedy_yee. look sick
- firewiresurfboardsLooking sharp @pyzelsurfboards
- sanbahsurfDeadly! @juzzom @pyzelsurfboards
- pyzelsurfboardsThanks TC- I've always enjoyed your surfing! (Had a bunch of my boards with the TC swoosh on 'em back when I was a grom!) @thomasvictorcarroll
- kdropinWhen is that przalien going to retail? @pyzelsurfboards
- corepersonaltrainingSlick r/pins to add to the range @pyzelsurfboards
- pabloalmon@yagosurfing pero son el mismo fabricante??????
- pyzelsurfboards@tst03 I know that FW boards are not everyone's cup of tea, but I like to explore different ways of making surfboards, and they have some pretty cool constructions sample. It's just another way for me to have fun and enjoy what I do.
- igortxi@pyzelsurfboards looking good guys!!
- kadequinnIs firewire working with @pyzelsurfboards
- markwazzaLookin good! Can I try one?
- greggae_vLooking good! We'll keep an eye out for those sticks in the comps!
- surfkineCan't wait to get some of those!!!
- alphainkt@pyzelsurfboards my art would look great on those boards. Check @alphainkt
- jeffmcollinsComing to a dealer soon?
- pyzelsurfboards@jeffmcollins Firewire Pyzalien will be in shops sometime in June and Slab is right behind it.
Log in to like or comment.