tshoxenreiderToday was the Official Holiday Card Photo Taking Day. It went as well as can be expected with three children under 8.
- matthewpaulturnerWe did that today too!
- jessicanturnerBut we didn't have snow...:)
- carsyn123How are they?
- carmellarayoneWe call that day NOT the most wonderful time of the year :)
- livingleighI'll be taking ours in a couple of weeks. It shouldn't be too cold down here. Maybe scarf weather.
- priscilasmithWe took ours today too. We only have a three year old. But the husband decided to give him some chemically-laden cool-aid about half an hour before we had to leave. Needless to say, the kid was wild. Made for some crazy pics! Hope yours turned out great!
- haleycarrotsWe just pretend we don't know that Christmas cards exist...not sure how much longer we can keep it up :)
- tiffanymlarsonDoing that tomorrow! How far did you have to go up to hit snow?
- tshoxenreider@tiffanymlarson we were right at the mountain - the junction where Cascade Lakes Hwy gets closed for the winter.
- hannahdillerLook at all that snow! Perfect for holiday cards, and it's not even mid November ...
Log in to like or comment.