instagramYesterday, Super Typhoon Haiyan—known also as Yolanda—made landfall in the Philippines. Many took to Instagram to share scenes of the heavy rain, large waves and 275-kph (170-mph) winds brought by the typhoon. Some experts claim this will be the strongest tropical cyclone on record ever.
As dawn approached on Saturday morning, many Filipinos took to the streets to see and document the impact of the storm. To view more photos and videos of Super Typhoon Haiyan, visit the #yolanda and #haiyan hashtags. We hope everyone affected by the storm stays safe.
Video by @kateyperez
- miss_z_xxpoor people
- angeltrhMy grandama and grandpa is in phillipine
- angeltrhPlease follow me please please please !!!
- _havenlahozI live in the Philippines Thanks tho
- bfflslolliemollieandbrookeAre you in Philippines
- marcella__prevetePoor people I feel bad for them but I still love storms
- packapunchpandaHey they said air dry is better
- _steven_116its so windy there
- nunoali@alawi79@badriyamoh @mrs_ahmed9 @ahmed_831
- ahmed_831😰 @nunoali
- nunoali@ahmed_831 هاي قبل 49 أسبوع من احين 😆
- surkhai05Что за ветер🙈
- sheyflan_23Doesn't look so bad
- roniqaloWow! Similar to cyclone Winston in Fiji.
- musicianswiftAy grabe cnama talaga unh sampayan
Log in to like or comment.