jimmy_chinArch of Bishekele, Ennedi Desert, Chad. Always nice to have a solid tent in viper and cobra infested territory. #doublecheckthezippers #moonrise #campvibes #chad @thenorthface
- edelweisslauraAh and should be also a safe place ;-)
- morty_mandelbaumViper cobra infested territory oma!!!!!!
- thedefila@gzepants speaking of archs..
- gzepants@thedefila oooo! let's go there!
- thc_jEpic shot 👌
- cartneysaldana@micturator so sick!
- doctorwong@terekchan 4-season bomber basecamp tent for epic trip?
- junkmaanCool and nice!! 🎯👏
- samygadlerChu el es super mira como toma fotos de bien y mira todo lo que hace @tomasmolina212
- nateschaeff@williefoster this guy
- _danielrusso_Such amazing photo. @jimmy_chin
- mandaa8888Such an amazing photos! If can i ask how u take a pic to a sun with a long expo andhigh iso?
- grantfergusbravo sir :-) really interesting shot
- blcorry@mrkabobo I support this
- edwinchavezz_How did you get the sun, yet all the stars? Wouldn't the exposure make the sun outshine all the stars?
- simplebeautyonfleek_divaCan you explain the process and settings you used to capture to moment? Because it seems impossible to have both the sun and the stars at the same time or did you use delay photography? Please reply I think a lit of other people have the same questions, thank you
Log in to like or comment.